Monday, March 16, 2009


A Fruitful Sunday



Tennis with Donat..Amer..Fairuz..in the morning...it's fun and exciting and I am sooo gonna get my own racket, coach and tennis dress...wink wink..the dress part, wait until my thigh is slimmer..another 1-2 months!!!! For now I can only buy the AO tennis ball :D it makes me smile everytime I see it on my laptop table!

Evening...I did some crazy stuff...crazy since I am already 26..nearing 27...because it's kinda like a teenager's stuff! Somehow I remember that I have always wanted extra piercing on my ear :)
So...hihihihihi..ear piercing I went then! RM12 for a pair...and I pierced on the same left ear. My right earlobe is a little bit ugly (same like my brother)

How do I feel about it?? 3 words..Ouch ouch ouch...I thought it doesn't hurt that much!!! instead I feel numb..flushed..shocked and almost in tears...huhuhu..I think it's because I am older and the piercing is on the side of my earlobe..it's quite near to the bone...sigh..so now..I have 3 piercing on my left ear :D...fell like going for 5 next time, if I have the guts! And..the ears are still hurting :(


Adeshi mood : Hurting...and yes..lazy for work..karaoke karaoke...where are u?
Bugsy mood : Bunny binkies time!!! toing toing toing
Yoshi mood : Australian Open tennis balls are so sexy...erk??

No comments: