Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am a DISCOVERER

Done a Kingdomality test during one of a team building session with Athene. I wasn't prepared since I was on leave the day before and took the test there and then. My personality is a discoverer! Yes, and I agree..I am a discoverer. I love new things...new experience..get bored easily! Most of the people (almost 80%) get either black knight or white knight. There are 12 character of people according to kingdomality and it is arrange using a clock dial. White Knight sits across black knight, discoverer sits across doctor on so forth. And the characters is divided into 4...so whatever character in the quarter will have slightly the same identity :)

I am a discoverer...being a discoverer..I wonder, if I took it twice what happen? Instead of doing it twice, I did it 5 times :P hahahaha...

3 times I am a Discoverer
twice I am a Benevolent Ruler

DISCOVERER
Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side, you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

The other colleague that I know having the same profile as me is Karen :)
Niza and Nik is a dreamer (unlike it's profile name, the overriding goal is to see the silver lining in everything)
Farahat is a Shepherd...awww...so cute...(overriding goal is to tend your human flock...what the??)

go to the test - http://www.cmi-lmi.com/enterppp.html
all profiles (only 10 listed here, seems like I couldn't find all of it) - http://www.sonoma.edu/users/n/nolan/501/kingdomality.htm

Donat and Syu is white knight (overriding goal is give to others with no thought of reward)

Interesting stuff right? :) At least for me..enjoy! (If you do take the test, feel free to leave the verdict in the comment section..no anonymous pls..embrace yourself!)

Mood : Confused, how can he possibly think like that? Argh...devastated weekend..no more fun and alone time :(
Bugsy mood : Yay, I have timothy hay now.
Yoshi mood : Tennis tomorrow? are you for real?

No comments: