Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Raining and my strength increases


It is raining...it was a dark day..a wet day...It is not a day that I love to live in...but yet, it is dark..gloomy.

I was in a camp, more like a university camp. It supposed to be a summer camp..but there is nothing summer about it..not even a gleam of sunlight to brighten the day. There I was, confuse and puzzled. I have my friends in the camp but still I feel distance.

It was a canoe race day!! I represent my house team..and yes..we won even though I am freaking scared of the lake since it is still gloomy and drizzling. I went up to our camp, there was a guy. Probably 1-2 years older than me during that time (I was around 20-22). He was smiling at me...and my house warden came in..introducing the guy

Warden - Adesh, this is my son, XXXX (I couldn't remember his name)
I smiled and said hi, handshake but he kiss my hand. Errkk..whatever. I don't really mind it since he is damn gorgeous...but I keep myself cool...the ego is always there :) He said, it was his destiny..to have the chance to meet me...to have the chance to be with me...errkk..WTH?

Then, the warden locked the door. I was afraid...she opened a box full of letters...full of documents...old transcripts...old books...and my picture was everywhere! I was like...ok..now what? these people are weird..the camp is weird..but the guy is damn gorgeous..and likes me in an instant?? So fishy...

The warden asked me :

Warden : How do escape from your last quest?

Adesh : I don't understand what are you talking about
Handsome : Adesh, I have been following your trail ever since you were born. You are not destined to be in the camp. This is all our plan...
Adesh : I don't understand..
Warden : Adesh, admit it..you escaped the dragon, you fought the monsters, you save the world. This is not the time to be humble. We are in danger.
Adesh : (Actually I was hiding my true identity) I should not be revealing this to any soul, I;ll be in trouble, evil will come faster than I know...and I am not sure whether I can trust anyone
Handsome : Trust me, trust us..(while hugging me..since you are drop that gorgeous i leave it)
Adesh : I don't know where to go, I feel weird. Somebody is following me. I can sense something big and evil is coming. I have visitors coming at 10pm every night..and all of them is my friend. I mean, what kind of friends planned to visit me at 10pm?


Suddenly the guard called me, saying that a visitor will arrive for me at 10pm. Things got really weird and scary (I dunno why but I can feel the goosebumps while writing this, maybe bcos I have experienced it) I went out, there was a chair..and it was a pitch black night...nobody outside. I was on my guard, I know something is not right...and the warden & son can sense it as well. They accompanied me outside, asking me to be on guard.


As strange as it may seem, my neighbour appearing from the dark street...saying Hi...hey what kind of person can walk in the dark and visit people at night on foot? Something is not right...I took out my pen and it changed into a shining sword that I swear even blind people can feel the ray of light! My neighbour turned into a scary ugly creature..standing on top of a car (Civic to be exact) then by just thinking, she was tortured by my mind. Everything is happening exactly as per what in my head, no sword needed, the creature is now turn into dust..vanish into thin air...


The warden & Son hugged me, saying that the place is no longer safe for us..and suddenly I woke up from my dream. What a dream..what a power :)


It is actually a dream influence by the book that I am reading right now, Percy Jackson. He is Poseidon child where he will grew stronger if there is any water elements nearby. And the cap is a perfect place for me since it is raining and raining without failed! In my dream somebody direct me there as he said I'll be safe there because the weather is on my side.


Sighs...how I wish I have superpower like that..Mind control :)

Btw..just added this 26th March, when I woke up..bruises on my thighs..and feet..without sword or superpower...I actually tried my ability on my bunny..but doesn't work


Adeshi mood : The headache just won't go away
Bugsy mood : Thanks for the hay
Yoshi mood : zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

tfarahat said...

through the middle of the 1st paragraph, it did sound very much like percy jackson's book. :) love it.

see how powerful pens are. everyone needs one. it would turn to a shiny bronze sword at your bidding. :)

conclusion: basuk kaki sebelum tidur.

Adeshi said...

ahahaha...just one of the weird dream that I have..tapi bukan setakat basuh kaki..siap mandi dulu la before tido...

does your pen turn into sword? :P Better if your pen turn into a pillow or even a karaoke set...rather than a sword..we dun use it here in real world..not yet :P