Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello...meet my best friend..Pivot...

Pivot or known as Pivot Table is my new best friend. Last night I spend almost 2 hours figuring him out..this includes exploring him..getting to know him and such..

I was introduced to him yesterday evening (I knew him before this, but no proper introduction done between us). Thanks to Cicakman who introduced us. I started working on him somewhere around midnight and it took me until 2 a.m to get to know him! What a complicated person. I've decided that the time spent is not enough...so, I woke up early and spent more time on him...awww...he's such a darling!

In the end, I don't really quite know his true ability as I am 'copying' the base idea of him from Cicakman. So I think, rather than figuring him myself, I just took Cicakman's opinion on him and live with it.

Pivot..I love you! Thank you very much Cicakman for introducing us. I will never forget this sweet memory...

Mood : Exhausted...my spline is hurting :(
Bugsy mood : On top of the world with Oxbow!
Yoshi mood : Oh no..I am not in the dry box yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pivot table kalau tak tau dari basic mmg mcm hampeh..org suka pakai menatang tu sebab boleh pakai drop down arrow..konon mcm best lah..tapi kalau chim2 nak racun cicak, donat boleh tlg belikan hari jumaat ni kat masjid..2 botol rm5 je..cnfirm mampoih punya..kui3..