Thursday, March 12, 2009

MORE FINDINGS ON MYSELF

Well, what can I say..I amazed myself! Yesterday chatted about Viva La Vida songs with now 'Not So Handsome Guy' (mytfa0), I was relief to find out the songs is not about worship or prayer for Jewish or Christians. The chorus sounds doubtful :

...I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing...
...Roman Calvary Choir are singing...
...Be my mirror my soul blalalala...

In order to understand what does a song mean..don't just jump to the chorus or singing it while understanding it...all this method doesn't work..for me I mean... The best way to understand it is to read it as if it's an essay...read it over and over...

But for Viva La Vida, I have difficulties and consult the 'Not So Handsome Guy' (now I should change to 'Wise Man' - suit his age) and he think it's not about religions...more on the evil things that the guy has done...this phrase reflects it

...Saint Peter won't call me name...

After the chatting and copying MP3 session...'Nasi Kerabu Guy' (mynni3) said - Adesh, you are listening to a lot of British singer lah!

Only then I realise :D hahahaha..I never noticed it myself...

Coldplay - recently
The Killers
Duffy
Amy Winehouse
Mika
Sophie Ellis Baxtor

All this artist is always in my evergreen play list :D

Adeshi mood : out from the ICU...
Bugsy mood : Not as naughty as yesterday
Yoshi mood : I can't wait for this weekend...dear, are we going to Bukit Broga?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had download The Fray full album for you. Hope you like it.:D