Thursday, March 19, 2009


Now about my Bunny



Bugsy is now almost 5 months old! And he is adorable as ever...

more picas here :D My FLICKR!!!

Actually this post is to push down the previous post!! Because the wise man and the skinny leng chai Justin timberlake wannabe had a good time laughing at it! Siut btol!

Adeshi mood : QA'ing scripts...but really had a hard time concentrating
Bugsy mood : Can I have a hp please? So that I can call u when u miss me?
Yoshi mood : reflector, battery, tripod...

2 comments:

tfarahat said...

JT wannabe? LOL. Caleb? LOL.
Now that is funny.
I like the bunny though.
Can imagine him roasting on a fire pit. Mmmmm...

Adeshi said...

Yes..tak perasan ke Caleb style is like preppy style..that looks like JT? hihihihi...I always see him as JT MY chinese version! (with all the cufflink etc :P)

You will see yourself roasting on a fire pit first before you can touch my rabbit :P

Yuck!