Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Fairyland!


Have anybody heard about a place called Fairyland?


It's a place where dreams come true...
It's a place where you can be with the one you love...
It's a place where sad is not in the vocabulary...
It's a place where happiness grows in trees...
It's a place where human lives with animal happily...
It's a place where you can lie down under a cherry tree..reading books..all day long...
It's a place where green fields stretch longer than eternity...
It's a place where you proud to call it home...
It's a place where tears is not even exist...
It's a place where people live happily ever after...

Where is it? where can we find it? One of the answer, yes..heaven...
But, it is here..in our own heart..it's only the matter of finding it...

Have I found mine? Part of it yes..but it's too big to explore...I might need more than a lifetime before I can conquer it :D


Adeshi Mood : At the office..writing blog..what mood do u think i am in now? :P
Bugsy Mood : The bowls are not really heavy if I use my teeth to pick it up!
Yoshi Mood : I am more than prepared for wedding tomorrow. Only that I need a tripod for strobe session.