Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Achy Breaky Thursday


It's not because of sword fighting...It's not because of the photo shoot..but I woke up at 5am this morning because of the pain...it's a hot day but yet I am shivering to the bone...I don't know what's wrong with me...It's the 1st time I experienced a pain like this :(

Maybe because of my tennis yesterday, yes I am not that FIT as I usually to be...
After the feet injury...no more running and have to retire from any sports or physical activities(wah, I sounds like a professional player now) LOL

Feel like taking a day off, medical leave, MC..whatever they called it..but I don't wanna miss the FUN at work! I am serious people...I don't want to miss Farahat's deliverable meeting at 11am today! Can't wait...For the 1st time ever I am not afraid to do any presentation..If only this project is only about singing, I'll be the star-employee then...oooppsss...

Did I mentioned singing..I mean presenting :)


Adeshi Mood : Body aching, but yet looking forward to work..lalalala
Bugsy Mood : My cage is smelly..please??
Yoshi Mood : Zzzzzz...

1 comment:

tfarahat said...

tu la. tak fit nak main tennis macam pro.
but no missing our meeting today please.
so many stuff i need to pass to you today.
11am sharp please. :)
you can take mc after the meeting.