Monday, March 16, 2009

The 3 holes


Hihihi...that is my ear piercing! I think everybody in the office who has bumped into me has already seen this...hihihi...I keep showing it to anybody who has come across me! I have 3 piercing for now on my left ear...feels like doing another 2 :P ahahhaa...but the pain is still there...it's like having a fever on your left ear only! But, I feel so so so damn cool with it!!
Came at 10++am this morning..and thank god that is my usual time as I have a meeting at 1030am! I arrived just on time! Pheww...it was a looong meeting..2++ hours...but feel tired since I do contribute a lot to it..usually I just pretend that I am a Bimbo during a meeting. Just for the sake of my own mind!
And today the bitchy and sarcastic working days continues...lose 1 or 2 sarcasm fight to the Wise Man..demmit..And as usual Nasi Kerabu Guy being charming as always, going to buy Nasi Kerabu for our boss tomorrow..isn't he cute or what? :P hahahahahaha...
I am still online to investigate on the inconsistency between the numbers from the report given by The Executioner :P
Discovery that I have made today :
1- My wires at home go haywire...3 of them almost destroyed due to Bugsy escape last 2 nights
2- I somehow own Discovery Channel, Nik owns Nat Geo while Farahat Zee channel (108 to be exact) hihihi..Chaiwalla
3- Bugsy is getting nottier...teenager!
Adeshi mood : Ok bugsy, time to go to bed..stop jumping around me :(
Bugsy mood : I want that wire!
Yoshi mood : 3 earrings!!!

2 comments:

tfarahat said...

cis. i tak chaiwalla for you. lol

Adeshi said...

i dun need chaiwalla for myself :D i can be my own chaiwalla...hihihi...in fact this chaiwalla only buys the oily char koi or twisties...so un interesting!