Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tonnes to tell!!!

I am back in KL :) An Unfortunate weekend so far to me despite of all the wonderful things that is happening...

Unfortunate weekend so far...and yes, some if not all the people might love seeing me in pain :) Do I actually target this to anybody? I don't know! Honestly...truthfully... :) But yes, again...some people might say "Padan muke Adesh..so sombong..so arrogant..so selfish..so self-centered" ahahahahaha..I will laugh and laugh if I had the chance hearing this :)

I Lost my handphone...and all of my friend's and enemy's number. It's hard for me to contact my friends or to annoy my enemies. Sighs..and I am totally unreachable via mobile..Internet only!

Please leave your phone number..anybody..everybody..every enemy...

Listen to my heart...
Very special friends - I want you to be as close as possible to my heart (When I sleep, my hp will be next to me, that is close enuff right?)
Special friends - I might need your help one day :P I need to have your number stored in my HP all the time1
Friends - I would like to keep in touch with u guys...
Contacts - I like seeing my contacts reach 200++ :) Please leave your num in my FB acc
Enemies - I'll get bored if I can't have fight with you guys. Number..please?
Rivals - How am I gonna know what you are up to if I dun have your num right?

Argh..just cut the crap! I need to have everybody's number back in my HP...please please please...

Suddenly a thought about a friend who dislike Justin Timberlake. Quote "He doesn't rhyme with the music, his voice doesn't suit the music, he sounds so weird, he looks weird, in fact in his older day in N'sync, he is not even the bets singer/voval. JC is the one" I think he is the opposite from my friend's opinion.. I love JT.

And this post is like writing whatever that came across my mind..no specific topic...and yes..another new stuff to play with :)

Adeshi mood : Tired, frustrated
Bugsy mood : You are back
Yoshi mood : My shutter jammed just now..i am sorry..won't happen again!

6 comments:

tfarahat said...

u pegi mana? so quiet the office without you.
and cicak was kinda "friendly" on the last day.
hilang phone? kesian. but that gives you a chance for a new one. :) always good.

will pass my number later. which category am i in now i wonder? heh heh.

Adeshi said...

hihihi...balek kg tanam jagung kan hari tu :D cicak frenly? kenape i tadek die frenly...hish..u shud invite him to karoke tau :P

aiyo..memang syok fon baru..tapi..money money money :(

which category..oh no..I forgot to put a category just for u :P u can't fit in any u know :P

Anonymous said...

Allo adesh wht hppnd? camner bolh ilang phone??? Akak selalu baca blog adesh ni... Fun to readlah ur blog ni.. koko kater boleh kawan dgn bugsy tak? Meowwwwww

Anonymous said...

Why my thought about JT quite similar with the one u quote. No offend, that the truth. Please accept…JC Chasez sang better then the JT. Hahahah.

Adeshi said...

Akak - huhuhu..ilang mase kenduri kawen...Koko..boleh aje kawan ngan Bugsy :D tapi Bugsy ni boy..bahaye tak? nanti tibe2 ade kucing telinga arnab...hihihi

Anonymous - hmmm...why people think JT is not good? I dun get it!

shahfiq@donut said...

People think JT is not good because they are jealous.:D

If JC Chasez sang better than JT, where is JC Chasez now?:p After his OST for Drumline movie, i didn't hear any new da bomb single from JC Chasez..:p