Friday, March 6, 2009

Hunter while Hunting

I loove people taking pics of me while I am hunting! But usually, need to control the stomach etc..so that the posture looks good without those bulging2...I think some managed to shoot my weird pose when I am doing a low angle shoot...it must be so horrificly ugly until they just delete it straight from the camera!

Weekend is tomorrow...1 day wedding shoot (relative-this is why Perhentian for me had been cancelled) and what I am going to do the rest of my 2 days??? Anybody up to shoot pictures of gardens? lake? macro? ancient building?????

Taken by mudme during the photo race...


Again during the photo race...

Last year @ Singapore with dearest friend...love my friend's gesture at the back of the pic!

Notice that I had the same shorts for all my hunting activities?? Hahaha..And Pink t-shirt (not the same shirt)
Mood : Exhausting week...today endless meeting
Bugsy mood : Gigit cage bar! Makan Hay..Oxbow only!
Yoshi mood : I wanna go out this weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi..last pic tu cun..ada along interframe kat belakang..the same hush puppies short all the way..:D