Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A normal weekdays that is not so normal after all...


As usual, I will always be late for my first day at work after a holiday...It feels like a part of me died when coming to work after a good weekend. And trust me, the weekend alone is the best that I had ever had!

Conversation at the office : I used Handsome Guy to refer to my colleague TF :) I know this will make him happy and smiling when he's reading about it. And yes, his wife is a good cook! I never actually tasted any yet I think!
Handsome guy : Eh Adesh, you look moody...lazy to come to work is it? Well, what's new about that with you ya. Everyday lazy one!
Adesh : (Smiling) Well, nothing new about being lazy to come to work. (Laughing)...


This is something that is hidden between the line...

Handsome guy : Eh Adesh, you look moody...lazy to come to work is it? Well, what's new about that with you ya. Everyday lazy one! HIDDEN (true facts about me)
Adesh : (Smiling) FAKE Well, nothing new about being lazy to come to work. (Laughing) HALF FAKE...HIDDEN***well, something happen...I am in a very very uninspiring mood...leaving my weekend behind...the weekend that I suddenly woke up from a dream or something...and realize that I have not led my life to a position where I suppose to***

Has anybody suddenly struck by this thought? I might sounds like a middle age crisis man, but 'something special' made me realize that this is not the life I intended it to be...and analyzing it back the whole day..makes me think...does the word amend, correction or even planning really exist in reality? It's an easy question for a non-dreamer who can live in a secure and moderate world but for an adventurous person like me...life is nothing about correction, planning etc..but I see it as a place to try, learn, explore new things, taking up challenges etc. Along the way, somebody might get hurt...And none of this is happening anymore in my life. No more thrill...no more crazy stupid things happening...

What should I do? Do I need a psychiatric?

The song Insatiable - Darren Hayes somehow in a way relates to my mood now...I dun have any idea why..but I keep humming it while writing this blog!

Adeshi mood : 1 am GMT +8 and yet..still wide awake...and I think I should just explore the world...ignore the fear and people's feeling
Bugsy mood : Pellets for supper...(oh yes, yesterday there was an accident involving his hind legs...will blog about it later)
Yoshi mood : I love shooting Bugsy..such a great model..we kinda have chemistry!

No comments: