Monday, April 13, 2009

Reluctant..Refusing

Again..as any other weekdays...
I feel very reluctant to work..and refuse to put my mind on work...

Nothing new!

Is there anything that I can do to fulfill my wish?

What do I work for?
Of course..food..shelter..clothes..

Again..what do I work for? (In reality)
To buy camrea gadgets..nice clothes..nice food..car...house..furnitures..bags...shoes...etc

Do they make me happy? Yes of course..but do work makes me a happy person? No it doesn't!

Seems like I can't choose...I have to take it all :( What does all the stuff mean to me if I am not happy being myself? What can I do? I can't stop my heart desire nor stop working...what should I do?

Adeshi Mood : In Denial
Bugsy Mood : Probably sleeping :D
Yoshi Mood : Pictures still pending for JPEG conversion!

No comments: