Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To be or not to be Part II

It's almost there...
Finally I have found the answers...not on where I should be in...
But on why do I feel hesitate with whatever decision that I will make...

I didn't realize, being me, I tend to look on things in various angle..and in this case...too many angles...and so far I have the answer to 4 of the angles...

I have 4 reason on why it is hard for me to make a decision...
With 4 diff perspective...
and each comes with a 'post mortem' , backup plans and worst case scenarios...

I never thought my brain is THIS complicated :)

And with better understanding of myself, I should be able to make a decision..soon..very very soon..someone might be surprised on my decision!

Hey..I can sing!!! LOL

Adeshi mood : I can sing!
Bugsy mood : I miss u...pet me
Yoshi mood : zzzzzzzzz

No comments: