Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The RTG day...

RTG means Return to Green meeting...where I need to indicate on what need to be done...solutions or whatever crap to make the test execution finish on time...

That's what Return to Green Meeting is about...

Coincidentally...my morning drive from Damansara Heights to Bangsar was smooth...no red lights...all Green...is it trying to tell me something..i wonder back then...and yes..the RTG went smooth as well...Or the traffic lights can read my mind..like - adesh is here...return to green...

But there is a few TL turning yellow, but being me I know how to handle with speed in situation like this :) I am a good driver..yes..I crashed into a pajero 2 years ago..wreck my car..whose name is Cicak (the other Cicak is not my car)...who end up in a workshop (not BAM workshop) for a month..broke the engine..radiator all destroyed! But that was back then..I am better now..except that..

Even that, I still can't control my nerve and temperamental attitude while driving :P still working on it..deep breath and stuff..but sometimes..when I am mad about something...I will speed up and speed up..like there is no tomorrow :( bad attitude...

And hopefully my decision is going on smooth as well...

I am so ready to meet up my other boss...all dressed up..skirt and shirt tucked in..with belt...it's only on rare occasion I wear something sensible like this :D it feels good though..should get more skirts for myself!

Adeshi mood : Blurry
Bugsy mood : Missing me :)
Yoshi mood : The Big Day is almost here! (not mine)

No comments: