Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's gonna be a LOOOOONG day at work...

He is here...
He is back...
Nothing is pleasant when he's back (except that work becomes more efficient)
And I am gonna be under a lot of pressure...
I have to answer all his funny and weird questions...
The worst part is...
No one to back me up...

No Wise Man...nor Nasi Kerabu Man :(


And..when I thought this is the end of the road for me...
There is still more coming...


Thanks to my BAM Workshop article...Ironically, I have my part in the Dual Maintenance phase :( How I wish all this would end soon...


Thoughts - - - Feet on the white sand of an island..with blue translucent sea...fisherman's boat parked at the shore...birds chirping..morning breeze kisses my face and hair...without any problems...


Adeshi Mood : Struggling to prepare myself for a morning meeting with THE CICAK
Bugsy Mood : Groomer has it
Yoshi Mood : Another 50 more on the 1st shoot, and 200 more on the wedding shoot...huhu...

No comments: