Monday, April 21, 2008

CUPCAKE CHIC

No offense, but I really hate this place. I do love it's chicness of interiors and also the ambience. But the cupcake? Totally not my taste! I am not writing this entry to sabotage their business but this is only my point of view. Democracy kan Malaysia ni..sooo takpe la. The cashier is nice and everything is great except the cupcakes! And there are no more reason that I could find that can make me come back here except if a friend chose this place to hang out.

Their cupcakes are very so-so, the design is cute and clean. Ok, so I really excited to makan it. And then the price...quite expensive, RM4.50 per cupcakes where secret recipe's brownies are cost almost the same but bigger and tastirer. This cupcakes are reakky high in sugar...It is so sweet, I can't even finish half of my cupcakes! Thank God I only bought one for me and one for donat! Baik la pegi makan donat kat Big Apple!!!

It is so sweet and kills my appetite and my mood. I just hate it when a food/drinks taste like sugar. Kalo macam tu baik makan gula aje. Eg : Kopi yang terlalu manis sampai rasa kopi dah tiade, cupcakes yang terlalu manis sampai rase macam makan a big chunk of sugar etc2.

So..this is only my opinion and yes, they have a lot of customers, I can see a lot of people coming to the shop..and it makes me think that one of my theory is true which is, Malaysian's only consume very sweet food/drinks. If it's not sweet enough, they can't sell it all! What a shame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kwn aku pun ckp benda yg sama mcm kunyah gula..
kunyah gula2 xpe gak huhuhuh