Thursday, April 17, 2008

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE...

It's not that people miss my blog...I myself do miss it a lot. And I really can't accept the facts that for the past few months my life only evolved around work..work..work. This is the part where I become workaholic by accident. I really hate to work, but it has to stay as it pays all the bills. Like it or not, I just have to go on working...and keep working.
It's tea break now..and finally I am a bit loose to write a blog. Well, a lot of things happening in my life recently (excluding work). I love the fact that I love BBQ session with friends. And I just realize it when I went to PD with Donat's fren for a mini trip. It was fun. I will elaborate with pictures as words always lie and picture doesn't (I think that's why I look good in pictures rather than real life...the camera is trying to tell people something :P)

Ok..now..I want to talk about food!! Since I am having my yogurt (capuccino flavor..nice)..2 mini tubs of it...so I wont over indulged in something else less healthier than this. I have been to quite a few new places for food...And let me describe a bit on a few that really captures me positively and negatively :

(1) Charms cafe - One Utama between Old and New wing
* I won't go there again since the food is ONLY so-so, not so tasty, not that bad but the price tag for it really pissed me off. You can get way better food in Madam Kwan's or Little Penang with the same or lower price. Not worth the price!!

(2) 1920 Italian Cafe and Bar
* I would recommend people who loves Italian food as much as me to try this place. I went to the Curve brach at level 1 and really loves the food. I went with my sisters and Donat and they all love it. The pasta is nice, baked chicks, bruschetta and garlic bread..all are perfectly cooked. And with the price tag as similar as the CHARMS cafe..I would say this place beats CHARM by 10000 miles!

(3) Marche
* Should I elaborate more? They got 5 star from me! Located at The Curve and having this eye catching 2 cow in red, with suisse flag nobody can ever missed that! (Does it has to do with me liking RF?hahahaha)For those who feel intimidates to enter the place, just ask for a visitor's pass to look around the stalls inside. They cook evrything fresh and the price tag..oh sooo affordable!!

(4) Sukhumvit (name taken from a place in Bangkok)
* A new Thai food stall in the heart of Kg. Baru..decoration sebijik macam The Apartment @ The curve. I mean the tables and chairs and even the layout is kinda like Bali style with happening music in the background. The Tomyam is VERY VERY nice..if you order for 2..u get tomyam with fire :P and the PAD PHIK (not paprik..they cooked paprik differently so I wouldn't suggest that) is VERY NICE!! And the kerabu...SUPERB!! I never left my plate empty everytime I eat here. Price wise? Come on it's Kg Baru...Tom yam is not even RM10...u can get at RM5!!

(5) Madam Lims @ KJ
* Chinese style cooking with a very delicious cusines to choose from. And the price? Very affordable..You can get kuey teow goreng at RM4! Must try!

Thats a few that really leaves an impact to me. If you guys need more info on these places...just leave a comment or text me..I will guide u or even better..bring u over..menyibuk2 :P
Ask me anything about food and I will try to recommend a nice place for you to eat..nyum2...

No comments: