Friday, April 18, 2008

HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CAR LADIES?

I was listening to this radio station while riding a cab to the office and they came across with this topic. Then I asked myself how much do I know about my car? This is a few that I have figured out which is the basic essential for girls I guess :

(1) I know what the mechanics do when I go for car service in terms of what engine oil to use, changing filter, radiator, and the fact that spark plugs are not necessary to change everytime you go for car service and Kelisa only use 3 if my memory serves me !

(2) This is the best part..I know when to change my brake pads, front brake and the back tyres. And I know how they install it. Seriously I can feel when it is worned out cos I am so lazy to hit the break pedal and the moment the brake is not 'makan' already, I simply knew it!

(3) I know how to refill my radiator fluids.

(4) I can feel it when the absorber is out!

(5) I know how to change a tyre, but I am so lazy to do it and make my boyfriends or any other friends to change it for me as I will take ages just to lift up the tyres :S Very heavy for me...

(6) I know when my eczos (correct spelling ka?) is not functioning properly, either tersumbat or there is any leaking I will know it. How? When you car ask for more unnecessary petrols, when the speed won't increase as normal when you hit the speed pedal and when you hear clinging sound or funny sound coming out from the back of your car...

(7) I know when to fill up the tyres air.

(8) I know that gearbox oil, power steering oil and belting need to be change maybe around 1-2 years.

(8) And this one..if you don't know when you need to fuel up your petrol..DON'T DRIVE!!!

That's what I can think of for the moment...I I found this basic essential is required for a girl as you might not get cheated with the mechanics or even your friends. How much do you know? Evaluate yourself :D

No comments: