Wednesday, April 23, 2008


THE PD TRIP/BBQ

Well..my friends are always buzy, so I followed Donat's team for a weekend getaway in PD. Agenda? simple...Lepak, chatting, BBQ and mandi laut. And the best part is..I marinated the chicken myself..and it tasted soo good..bangga2..and finally I can show my cooking skills to people :D And, I loove cooking...I found satisfaction and comfort in it...ahahaha...well now..let the pictures tell the story! I was at the grill all the time with the guys during the BBQ...I am so loving it!!

the view from apartment

Donat's fren..and mine too now! Donat, Yana, Aie, Lin, Tie, Norzam and Sarah.

Funny faces together (*_*) wink2

Lin, me, yana and Tie.

chicken wing, chicken thigh, chicken breast, chicken...

Chicks and franks...

The chicks are on Fire!!! Bomba..bomba!

Lepak and chatting masa baru sampai @ apartment

I am trying my best here ok!!

No comments: