Tuesday, April 29, 2008

THIS MORNING...KNOCKED DOWN

The traffic was bad...the attitude was bad. I was on my way to work when an old woman cross the road. And the traffic was bad..so she should be crossing it without much problem...I can see she's just came from a groceries store as I can see Greens and stuffs...then I stop and she crossed in front of Cicak and me...but then..suddenly I heard a banging sound...And there she was...lying on the street with her stuff all scattered. The cat next to me hit her...she almost reach the other side of the road as she was hit by the left edge of the car. Crazy car..I dunno why it won't stop and give way...as the distance between him and the other car is not more than 1 car wide...get what I mean? This is stupid street behavious that I hate most in men...they just want to drive fast..konon2 macho and finally...jadi macam ni la...poor lady..but I wonder how was she manged to get up very quickly while packing up her things..and the guy? Is not even out from the car...come on..everybody have to go to the office...and this guy proves that Malaysian are selfish...

4 comments:

theshoppingplace.com said...

waaa....at last ader sofa...boleh makan atas sofa...boleh minum atas sofa..boleh tido atas sofa..boleh duduk atas sofa..

Adeshi said...

yeszaa...btol2..tp nape ko nye komen berade di tmpt yg salah? patotnye kat post sofa la..ini post knocked down..hmmm...pelik2...

Fiza Zainal Abidin said...

wekekkeke :P jaja excited nak komen tu yg salah taip tu kot....
by the way....nice sofa la....cantik la kaler merahnye...

Adeshi said...

kekeke..itula..sampai silap2 page die komen. time kasih..sofa boleh didapati di IKEA, lebih murah drpd beli kat cavenzi etc. lebih murah..lebih berkualiti...hihihihi