Tuesday, April 29, 2008


FEDERER LOST IN MONTE CARLO MASTERS SERIES...
RAFA WON...THE KING OF CLAY...

It is sad...he is lost but losing to the King of Clay, not bad for Roger as he fight 5-7,5-7 in a straight set. And I guess Roger is back...playing better than ever...And congrats to Rafa...I love you too..but I love Roger more...hahaha...But Rafa set a world record when he won both the series for single and double performance. What a King of CLAY he is!! And this is the 4th time he won Monte Carlo MS...and his still have his impressive 99-98 won in clay court...(1=lose to Roger in Hamburg)

WHAT THE PLAYERS SAID
Nadal: To win a fourth consecutive Monte-Carlo title? "Is very special moment for me. I played all the tournaments this year very well, but I didn't play the last match of every tournament well because I lost easy in Australia, I lost easy in Indian Wells and I lost easy in Miami... So winning for me fourth time in a row is very, very special. Probably one of the nicest tournaments of the world. At 0-4 in the second set? "Just think about I gonna lose the set, but try to lose the set 6-2, not 6-0 or 6-1 to go to a third set with good feelings. "That's what I was thinking at that moment and I just try to fight every point because he was playing fine and I was going a little bit more behind the court, one meter behind. So he has the control of the court, of the point, always in that moment. I thought I have to go a little bit more inside and try to fight for every point."

Federer: "I thought I played okay. Disappointing second set, I guess, after playing the right way against him and then letting him back into the match. It was disappointing. Maybe I didn't play my best for sure. But it's tough against him and he deserves to win in the end... because he's a helluva clay court player. "Honestly for me it's a very positive week of coming back from the brink in the first round, and beating great players on the way to the finals. I'm pushing Rafa today, having the feeling I can beat him, if I play the right way. And I think that's the feeling I didn't have after Monaco last year. "The amount of times I got broken today wasn't what I was hoping for but at least I was finally able to break him also on several occasions, which is the good part. Maybe my attacking game didn't work that well maybe like in the past against him."

The Final Score

Rival but friends..how sweet

Winning the Monte Carlo ATP MAsters Series for 4th consecutive years!!

Trying his best...I know you are

No comments: