Friday, April 18, 2008

MAYBANK 2 U

Noticed the word use to save our frequently transferred account num is 'FAVOURITE'?

Favourite Interbank Transfer...
Favourite Registered Payment...

I think the Favourite is totally wrong here. Why? Because I am trasnferring money, my money to that account every month for loans, CC etc...and does it sounds like something fun to do? Is it your favourite things to do every month after the salary kicks in - transferring money from your acc to loan account? So, you get what I mean...and the word "FAVOURITE" is totally not quite right here.

They can take the word "Frequent" ot better "Loathe" (hehe - Loathe Bank Transfer) to replace this word Favourite. Contradict to it's description, I hate to click the links and yet the name is Favourite...duuuhhh

1 comment:

The Wife said...

haha..this is darn funny! i agree, in fact i think Maybank should let us rename that field ourselves! lol.