Monday, April 21, 2008

My Weekend is splashingly fun !!

Saturday morning :

I went for my 1st swimming class with Jaja and Syaz. I was so scared and panic and that's kinda explained why I sesat like orang gile finding my way to Syaz's house and even finding our way to the UITM Pool!!! I took me almost 2 hours and the student's...are so not helping. If there is a subject about how to tell the direction to a stranger, they will definitley failed!!

Ok..the class is informal and it is somewhow ease my worries when the ambience is so relaxing and the instructor is not using any wiesel :P. It's a great achievement for me when I am now able to dip my head inside the pool and breath out for around 6-7 seconds. I know..people might fell it's not a big deal..but for a HYDROPHOBIC person like me..It's a BIG STEP...and I know how to float..just for a while...but..hey..I thinks that's is a good start! I am now not really afraid being in a pool..even the height is at my neck :D

And I spent the rest of my Saturday...sleeping and lepaking at my sister's place...waiting for any friends to call me out for a dinner..or movies or anything...but yet...my phone stood there silently until midnight :(

Addition to that : ROGER FEDERER won the Estoril Open - clay clourt ! Good Luck for Roland Garros Roger!

No comments: