Monday, December 3, 2007

BEOWULF...

Actually, watched this last week, a day after the premier. First reaction - Oh my God! this is a 3D animated film where all human is 3D. And, honestly I am not ready to watch a heavy story like this in 3D form. But, it is a very good attempt. They make it as real as real human...even there is still flaws on the skins they used and movement but this one should be given a praise.
Beowulf...a very classic story of a creature killing hero, it reminded me of Van Helsing...in fact Van Helsing is even more attractive and intelligent than Beowulf is. He fights almost every creature he encounter...be it as ugly as Grendell or as fierce as a dragon...he killed all of them.
And yet, he have only one weakness...a weakness where even the strongest man on earth can fall. A lady crature...and she is Angelina Jolie..yuks..I never liked her..I slept in the cinema watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith and I still hated her in this movie. I don't see any improvement in her way of seducing men, or in the way she put her strange accent (remember Alexander? 3 times eeuww)...but still Beowulf can't killed her and trapped in a promise where they both agredd. Of all the strongest man on earth...nobody can resist her seduction...what a Loser!

No comments: