Friday, December 7, 2007

NEWS FROM SOUTH

Your Royal Highness. I have brought news from the South. I have spoken with the General Marshall of the South and find out that they are in short of human labour. He had requested me to bring this news to Your Royal Highness. I know, it is not my duty sire to speak my opinion so loudly in front of Your Majesty, but I do think that we must allocate some of the labours in the castle to the South. Their condition is quite bad due to the non-stop raining, corrupting their harvest. I am afraid sire, that this condition might lead to starvation or worse plague. That is (plague) the worst thing that can happy to any Kingdom ever exist in the world sire.

I also have a news from the Aeronauts. They are seeing a group of pheasant, around 1000 at least, most dressed in black are walking towards the border between our Kingdom and Kilimo Gallad Kingdom. He afraid sire, they are trying to break into our Kingdom and steal our Land. But if they are here to negotiate I found that there is nothing wrong with that sire as we can live together peacefully in this world. I advice Your Majesty, to take full precautions on the news I brought from the South....

No comments: