Friday, December 7, 2007

THE GOLDEN COMPASS adapted from the trilogy HIS DARK MATERIAL by PHILLIP PULLMAN
Should I say more of this movie? Awesome... Great cinematography... Wonderful storyline... Real Cute Animals... Real cute ice bears... Cool compass-look-alike gadget called Alethiometer (see picture above)

The very cute+fierce Iorek Byrnison (The Ice Bear ok!)

I think I'm going to watch this again..hehehe...i think watching it once is not enough for me... This film was criticized by the Catholic and Christians from the United State because it's story is anti Christianity where there is this Fantasy world and nothing to mention about God whatsoever...well, the US people always behave like that..I remember when Harry Potter movie and books are banned from several states...And I wonder what are they so afraid of?...What are they trying to protect?...What are they trying to hide?...I guess they are afraid of their own shadow...
This is only the first part of the trilogy by Phillip Pullman (His Dark Material). The first book (Golden Compass) is named Northern Light in UK version. The next 2 sequel will be The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. I hope they will proceed making the film for the other 2 sequel.

2 comments:

HEMY said...

apa kata ko blanje aku..pasti best utk tgok kali kedua..yieahaaaaaa

Adeshi said...

hehehe..skang same2 tadek elaun tambahan ye..so..ape kate kite suh budak2 yg dpt night shift allowance banje? stuju?