Monday, December 3, 2007

ENCHANTED by ENCHANTED

Watched this movie last week during my long break from work. Watched it twice.
1st- Mui (an old friend of mine from Johor)
2nd- Donut (I don't think I have to explain who)

I am in LOVE with the movie even after watching it twice. I still enjoy it!! My only comment is that anybody who hated a fairy tale kind of movie, is not recommended to watch. A very 'Walt Disney' type of movie where there are singing, dancing, cartoons and yes..a very happry ending!!!
This time I will only review the character involves in the movie :
Giselle a.k.a Amy Adams: A cartoon princess to be and trapped in our reality world by a trick from a wicked witch. So, this character is really innocent because she never lived in real world and in cartoon world there always singing happily and of course doesn't have to work. And even reality is really hard for her, she learn to love living in it and soon she likes being here...
Robert a.k.a Patrick Dempsey..aaah: This is a lovevable character. Seriously...I can melt by just looking at his gaze. He help Giselle all the way in the real world and saved her from any harm...He soon realize that his fiancee to be(Nancy) doesn't really match him and most of all, can't make his daughter happy. So, he without noticing, fall in Love with Giselle the innocent girl.
Prince a.k.a James Marsden: Contrary from his character in X-Men, he is such a dumb ass..ooopps..not to blame him..he is a prince in cartoon land and keep calling everybody in real world a pheasant. He come to the real world to save his love - Giselle who he only knew for a day. Huhu..I guess his brain is only the size of a nut!
Overall, a must watch movie especially for those lovey dovey couple out there. And after watching the movie, it makes me realize that sometimes, miracle do happen..it is only that we doesn't want to believe in it :)

No comments: