Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last day of 2007

Being the last day of 2007 it doesn't make any difference to some people. But for me, today is a day where I need to start thinking and decide about my future. I was so miserably thinking about it day and night and imagining things that I will face later in life. So forget about it for a moment and write what I have achieved this year.

2007 is a big year for me. A year where I got promoted and etc. So, before I forget how kind 2007 has been to me, let me list down a few things that really change me as a better person and really make me think differently in a way of analyzing things and environment.

1- Promoted as a Consultant
2- Went to Canada (Shell Canada) for a business trip
3- Been to London even if it's for only a few hours during transit to Canada
4- Become a Team Lead in one of the project
5- Move to a new house which is awesome
6- Meet a lot of old friends in their weddings
7- Went to Perth for company trip
8- Lose about 5-6kg of my weight and hoping to lose more and more
9- Still with Donut after 1 year ++ relationship
10- Watch Nadal, Federer,Gasquet and Sampras live in Malaysia!
11- Became one of the member in implementation project...
12- Went to philharmonic orchestra for the very first time and loving it
13- Started blog in April and manage to post 95++ entries! Yippeee

There are of course a lot more things that happened in my life throughout the year 2007. But these are a few events that is happening in my life and change me physically and mentally towards a more mature adeshi! hehehee....

Now, I hope 2008 will be better than 2007 and these are my resolution for the year 2008.
1- Lose 10 kg :D
2- Got a great increment
3- Learn to swim
4- Go to philharmonic more often
5- Save more money every month
6- Read at least 1 book a month
7- Hang out with old friends more often
8- Reduce my anger to Donut..hehehe..sori donat!
9- Be a more productive consultant
10- Do facial and hair treatment every month!
11- Buy a nice Sofa

That's all I can think of right now and I hope I can achieve all that. Thanks for reading my 2007 blog...I promise to write more interesting stuff in 2008.

Happy new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehee azam kita utk 'kurangkan bergaduh' = 'reduce anger' tu mcm same je :D kekeke save money pon same! yea..ader geng utk melaksanakn azam...

Adeshi said...

hehehe..tulah...kesian kat donat tu ha...asek kena marah ajek :(
bukan salah die pun kdg2...mari kite same penuhkan resolution ni...save money (hari2 makan nasi lemak singgit aje ok!)