Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I FEEL DISTANCE

Suddenly I feel distance with His Royal Highness. It is as if we were not meant to have each other anymore. Since I have been located to a new kingdom, I can feel that there is no chemistry between me and His Royal Highness...none. It's only silence and frustrating feeling.

Should I just swing the sword, serve His Royal Highness still and let alone my bad intuition shadowed by depression? It has been like 2 years since I felt like this...which is when I first start serving His Royal Highness. And now, the feeling has come...the urge of escaping is badly aching. Should I venture a new environment, perhaps in another kingdom? Or should I still serve sire, my Royal Highness...

Perhaps, maybe I just have to adapt...or maybe I have to follow my intuition...and I will do both for my own satisfaction! Hopefully, the outcome is not as bad as everyone thought...

I am always ready for everything and I am equipped with burning passion to success...Nobody can take that from me no matter how hard they try...And I always know that everything has it solution

2 comments:

HEMY said...

I shall obey your order your highness..my life is yours..my soul is yours...huhuhuhu

Adeshi said...

hahaha...apesal lawak sgt komen ni...