Monday, December 17, 2007


My last weekend starts with watching Alvin & The Chipmunks. Aaaawhh..they are soo cute and not surprisingly..they sang harmoniously :D
The most favorite part will be anything with Theodeore. He is so cute and cuddly. Being the fattest and shortest of all chipmunks, he really stands out :)

simon, theodore and alvin as I know them...

And not to forget Alvin the ever famous and Simon the smartest. I still can recall how Theodore face looks like when he have a nightmare and wanted to sleep with Dave. But..the only turndown is... I hate the person who plays Dave in the film as I hate him in his sitcom 'My Name is Earl'...The chipmunks have a different outfit than the old days where they wore this long t-shirt with turtle neck(this is only to make them look fat and short and cute..people..stay away from wearing this..only for chipmunks) being replaced with short jumper..edgier..

Other than that...I can't stop smiling until I'm asleep :D The movies reminds me of my childhood where I spent watching cartoons and Chipmunks is one of the top 5 beside Thundercats, Smurf, Jem, My little Pony etc2.

2 comments:

Marlena said...

dont forget abt carebears :p

Adeshi said...

carebears juge menarik dan super cute..skang tadek kartun yg cute mcm tu ke???
anime=boring same faces