Monday, December 31, 2007

TARINA TARANTINO

I was such an ignorance for the name. Yesterday I met Maz..an old friend of mine from high school. She is coming back to Malaysia for a duration of 2 weeks after taking a long break from work in Fukuoka. Will post the pictures of us hanging out later alongside with Tarina Tarantino's bracelet. Tarina is a brand/designer for the ever famous Hello Kitty- the new york version that always been wear by Paris Hilton, Naomi etc. And yesterday, Maz give me a bracelet of the Pink Head (Hello Kitty with a pink wig) and I was so overwhelmed to receive that.
I will post the pictures later as it was still in my IXY. Thank you Maz for the gift and for the great time we had yesterday! How thoughtful of you..


**Kena kumpul duit ni to go to Japan and jalan2..hmmm

No comments: